Russia invading Ukraine (NEWS/UPDATES) - Please put sensitive content behind a spoiler

Post in thread 'The end?' The end?

Update from borolad is more positive...

I think that Ukraine have to be pessimistic, especially given the precarious situation of the aid bill. They need the USA senators to feel like shit, whatever gets that bill passed. It could change everything.

Even if Ukraine folds, I don't see how the Russian army can tame it. It's too big imo, will stretch them too thin. It took them ages to get the last settlement and it was the size of hetton.

Last edited:
Irans attack last night could inadvertently be good for Ukraine.

Seems Mike Johnson is now under major pressure to put the Foreign aid bill to the floor next week as it also contains the funding for Israel.

There were a couple of Republican politicians on CNN last night saying it’s got to be moved forward.

These Republicans in Congress don't even need to pressure Speaker Johnson to put it to the floor, if a couple of dozen just sign the Discharge Petition they'll get their vote on the Foreign Aid Bill anyway.

The irony wouldn't be lost on me if it was Russia's favourite partner Iran whose actions got the Foreign Aid Bill over the line.

Back