Running thread 2021

Brilliant efforts in january everyone.

Does anyone know where I could get some relatively cheap(£40-60) wide fitting running shoes? Really need some new trainers for my shorter runs before i burn through my current trainers. I'd normally use the new balance outlet at Dalton park but i assume its closed and the prices on the new balance site are ridiculous.

How many cals are you on?
Whats a cal? :) - Nah joking, not tracking atm - must be way north of 3k though - my aim for Jan was to get the running going, Feb is to keep that going and get back in the squat rack (after I have evicted the spiders from last 3 months) once I have both of those up and running will start tracking calories and adjusting.

TBH my main aim is just not to get to end of lockdown (whenever that is) and have done nowt.

Does anyone know where I could get some relatively cheap(£40-60) wide fitting running shoes? Really need some new trainers for my shorter runs before i burn through my current trainers. I'd normally use the new balance outlet at Dalton park but i assume its closed and the prices on the new balance site are ridiculous.
Try runnersneed they have a sale on, start fitness, sportshoes.com, wiggle.

Not sure how long you can wait, but I subscribe to Ben Parkes YouTube channel which is generally east watching / entertaining videos about running, but he has said in "the next week or two" he will put a video up doing reviews of trainers in that price range. Worth watching out for that, it's a good channel.

Back