Running C2C in one go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balls of steel :eek:

Amazing isn't it? I feel helpless sitting here, I want to do something to help him.
Latest udate.
Live update. Im on the road with Mick from rookhope to parkhead station. Weather is atrocious but Mick is going strong. When he gets there it will be 101 miles in approx 28hrs. He is a machine

Anyone who lives on the route, please get out and give him a cheer. Little mental boosts at this stage make a massive difference.
At this stage last year he could barely walk so it is looking good.

He's reached 101 miles and he is having a bacon sandwich.:lol:
He couldn't even sip water after 100 miles last year so he appears to be in good shape.
3 miles and he's broken his record, 34 miles and he's ran the c2c in one go.:eek:
He's going to do this.

I've seen them they're more like space hoppers.

TBF there's not many who haven't.

Latest update.
Mick has now gone over 111 miles but is really struggling with a bad shin. He is determined to carry on and complete the run. Die to the remainder of the run being mainly hobbling his new estimated completion time is midnight. As many wanted to see the great man finish he is planning (health permitting) a finishing ceremony tomorrow. The updates will continue so you can monitor his progress enjoying the bank holiday sun!

In agonising pain for several hours I can proudly announce that Mick Monkman has successfully completed his solo non stop run of the coast to coast - 135miles in 42hrs. Absolutely awesome. The most amazing feat I have seen

Wow :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back