Run to work commute ...

Going to be close enough to do this when all this is over and I manage to get into my new flat. It's about three miles each way so was thinking walk in, run home.

120 seems very high , more like Olymp

was no surprise that lot of fast lads I knew who were doing 80-100 miles a week , many of them are divorced or single
I'm not fast .. Just keep plodding on... 6 mile to work .. 8hr shift.. 6 mile home. Slow n steady...

120 seems very high , more like Olymp

was no surprise that lot of fast lads I knew who were doing 80-100 miles a week , many of them are divorced or single

I know it seems mental but I see it on strava, they are all in relationships as well but their other half’s run, as do their kids etc, so it’s just their normal routine.

120 miles a week is achievable... I have done it training for a marathon... Run 7 or 8 mile twice a day... And a long run on Sunday...

Was finally back from constant niggles and started doing it (5k there 5k back) as not too bad on distance and immediately picked up some shocking tendonitis. Properly pissing me off these constant interruptions. Groin was the previous issue and took me ages to shake that off narl.

Was finally back from constant niggles and started doing it (5k there 5k back) as not too bad on distance and immediately picked up some shocking tendonitis. Properly pissing me off these constant interruptions. Groin was the previous issue and took me ages to shake that off narl.
Go and see sr acupuncture and tui na when everything is back to normal.

I've never had acupuncture before like. You think it helps that much?
Yes, I can it go into the knots in my calf and them bursting like an egg yolk. You don't have to get any needles if you don't want too. Just tell him the crack and he'll do his best.

Yes, I can it go into the knots in my calf and them bursting like an egg yolk. You don't have to get any needles if you don't want too. Just tell him the crack and he'll do his best.
Needles don't bother me tbh. Just would like it sorted. Will give them a shout.

I'm desperate to see him, my Achilles is giving me grief.
Would he sort Achilles dan ? I never race again but would still like to keep fit, Mines been flaring up Again , had this years ago and it can go on for months.
I’m not on Facebook but if hear he’s open again can you message me , please, sure most of my issues come down from nerves in back
Needles don't bother me tbh. Just would like it sorted. Will give them a shout.
Try bike for the summer instead ?

Last edited:
Would he sort Achilles dan ? I never race again but would still like to keep fit, Mines been flaring up Again , had this years ago and it can go on for months.
I’m not on Facebook but if hear he’s open again can you message me , please, sure most of my issues come down from nerves in back

Try bike for the summer instead ?
Aye he did before, that was my soleus though. Will try and remember.

Finally got round to making an appointment. Top recommendation mate, he's sorted my heal and calf problem right out. Weird how much you can enjoy so intense pain during the treatment.

Spent most of the session talking about you narl. :lol: All good obvs. ;)

Finally got round to making an appointment. Top recommendation mate, he's sorted my heal and calf problem right out. Weird how much you can enjoy so intense pain during the treatment.

Spent most of the session talking about you narl. :lol: All good obvs. ;)
I love it!

He thinks I'm nuts :lol:

Back