Rules for the SMB

• Thread starter Deleted member 23273
  • Start date
I might regret asking this....

But I’ve been wonder for the last 12 years why people who have ginger hair are victims of scorn(?) by members of the SMB?
A long time ago there were several wars with fierce, uncivilised people from a place called ‘Scotland’.

Many of these savage tribespeople wore checked skirts, thrashed themselves with thistles to keep warm, and painted their hair orange with their own offspring’s bile.

The polite and educated folk of the Kingdom of Northumbria still tell scary stories around their gas fires about the times when the gingers waged war upon them and humped their sheep to death.

Last edited:

I been banned 4 times since march... And I accept them all as posting when pissed seems good at the time .. But when you read them again in the morning it make me cringe... Rules are rules... Blame the Stella your honour... I rest my case...

I wonder if Brigette Nielsen has a similar thinking each time she sees Fantasy Football mentioned in any form.
I just wish there was an 'dislike' as well as a Like button....

Was utterly shit on another football forum I read.

Lasted a couple of weeks.

Pointless.

Last edited:
and you wonder why you keep getting banned?
I don't do that though Roger as you very well know. I tend to grow my contempt over time.

These are not my personal rules but those written in time by the board.
I might regret asking this....

But I’ve been wonder for the last 12 years why people who have ginger hair are victims of scorn(?) by members of the SMB?

I love the gingers... despite having to leave Club Wembo at the cup final because I said someone was ginger and he took grave offence.

I was actually then trying to find @Dave Herbal a quite virulent ginger

Last edited:
Any faux Pas from the past must be mentioned relentlessly, no matter how much time has passed. Doesn't require any other explanation or wording, a one or two word reply containing said mistake is acceptable, ie Thor, Trev's pasties, Sima's Bolognese, Barry's picshas etc.

Back