Rules for the SMB

• Thread starter Deleted member 23273
  • Start date

1.Given that this isn’t real life then extreme piss taking should be allowed, snowflakes and the easily offended should then go to a ‘nursery board’ to toughen up
2. Any mention of a lass should be followed up with a pic, regardless if it’s of the lass being discussed or not
3. If you post on the politics or PF for the majority of your time on here then you must go through regular (is suggest weekly) sanity checks
4. Abolish the reaction table
I would add that anyone who posts solely on the politics forum should be banned as a non lads supporting, crackless, trolling arse.

I been banned 4 times since march... And I accept them all as posting when pissed seems good at the time .. But when you read them again in the morning it make me cringe... Rules are rules... Blame the Stella your honour... I rest my case...
This is why its good to have an open forum. Its not just Sunderland fans that are class.
One rule; don't be an arsehole.
I've broke that rule but I'm not banned.

Given that this isn’t real life then extreme piss taking should be allowed,

Cow is right

Last edited by a moderator:
We could probably advance society by several decades if we sectioned those people
I get in there a bit, have done since it started, mainly now just to rattle a stick along the bars :lol:
There are a few that literally live in there, they don't talk footy, have no interest in shaggable lasses from yesteryear, showering with dogs or the cost of a cheese pasty in relation to a bus ticket. If I was Rodger I would cyber section them personally, as you say society would advance.

I get in there a bit, have done since it started, mainly now just to rattle a stick along the bars :lol:
There are a few that literally live in there, they don't talk footy, have no interest in shaggable lasses from yesteryear, showering with dogs or the cost of a cheese pasty in relation to a bus ticket. If I was Rodger I would cyber section them personally, as you say society would advance.
😂i like that, rattle a stick along the bars!
It’s a bit weird like, living in there, there’s got to be a balance between perving, nonsense and talking political shite

😂i like that, rattle a stick along the bars!
It’s a bit weird like, living in there, there’s got to be a balance between perving, nonsense and talking political shite
Definitely. I have seen some people on there suffer badly mentally, seriously. :(

The first rule of the SMB is that any new poster must be greeted with scorn and derision and extreme suspicion.
It has served us well for centuries. No reason to change it.
I might regret asking this....

But I’ve been wonder for the last 12 years why people who have ginger hair are victims of scorn(?) by members of the SMB?
It is society in general. You may need to get out more.

Back