Rugby Bores

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who go and watch rugby are usually a little weird in my experience. I wouldn't trust them put it that way. Wranguns

ODD BALLS !

The lot of them.

The fact they play with a queer shaped ball, tells you all you need to know.;)

There’s literally no other examples of a sportsma/woman making similar idiotic comments

Ever.......

Did the big boys not let you play when you were younger?

5 Live presenters on morning do my nut in with Rugby bollox......Also think its important to distinguish between Rugby bores who are largely union fans and league fans who are largely like football fans. Union is just public school boy bollox a bit like Cricket and rowing.

5 Live presenters on morning do my nut in with Rugby bollox......Also think its important to distinguish between Rugby bores who are largely union fans and league fans who are largely like football fans. Union is just public school boy bollox a bit like Cricket and rowing.
Except it’s not though.

Plenty of working class rugby clubs around the NE if you want to give them a visit.

I’d start with Horden if I was you and work your way up towards Newcastle

Bully boy hard man shite. Hope you feel gut manly making comments like that

I'm not sure what your agenda is here?
You've found a few examples of behaviour that is by and large fuck all to do with the sport that these people play and tried to use these to back up some beliefs you have about Rugby?
The examples you give highlight some questionable behaviours of individuals but don't represent the game, it's players or fans any more than Harold Shipman represented the NHS.
I'd knock it on the head if I were you.

You've found a few examples of behaviour that is by and large fuck all to do with the sport that these people play and tried to use these to back up some beliefs you have about Rugby?
The examples you give highlight some questionable behaviours of individuals but don't represent the game, it's players or fans any more than Harold Shipman represented the NHS.

Now don’t be throwing out facts man.

Why?

I’m trying to dispel the squeaky clean image of a sport that is no such thing.

Why?

I’m trying to dispel the squeaky clean image of a sport that is no such thing.

Rugby doesn’t have a squeaky clean image. Unfortunately today nothing does. The church, charities, nothing.
What it does have however is a set of principles and mindsets amongst the majority of players and supporters that is to be admired. I can only speak as I find and would advise caution against trying to find an exception to prove a rule.
This comes from someone who shared similar views until a friend introduced me to the sport a few years ago and I can honestly say for me the experience has been nothing but fulfilling.

Old saying, but it pretty much agrees with the post above
Cricket - a sport for gentlemen played by gentlemen,
Rugby - a sport for hooligans played by gentlemen,
Football - a sport for hooligans played by hooligans.

Except it’s not though.

Plenty of working class rugby clubs around the NE if you want to give them a visit.

I’d start with Horden if I was you and work your way up towards Newcastle
Hartlepool used to be a big rugby town in the seventies/eighties couldn’t find a more working class town.

Strikes me they’ve all got a chip on their shoulder a mile high about the beautiful game,
simply because their farcical creation will never match it for popularity.

Gan on and play with your funny balls if you wish, but for Christ’s stake stop harping on about those who prefer to play with normal balls.

Strikes me they’ve all got a chip on their shoulder a mile high about the beautiful game,
simply because their farcical creation will never match it for popularity.

Gan on and play with your funny balls if you wish, but for Christ’s stake stop harping on about those who prefer to play with normal balls.
Loom who the op is. Serial troll and football supporter

Hartlepool used to be a big rugby town in the seventies/eighties couldn’t find a more working class town.
I know but that would be pointing out facts.

Baggy would be the first to cry foul if others dared make incorrect stereotypes about people though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back