Rugby Bores

lurker

Striker
any rugby bores on here? Thought I'd create a thread for your utter drivel, such classics as:

There's a better atmosphere at rugby games than at football

It's better because the crowds are mixed and you can have 'banter'

It's better because the referees are miked

It's better because the players don't dive and are hard (apart from when they use blood capsules, eh?)

It's a thugs game played by gentlemen etc

any rugby bores on here? Thought I'd create a thread for your utter drivel, such classics as:

It's better because the players don't dive and are hard (apart from when they use blood capsules, eh?)

Not a fan of Rugby, but that's mostly true.

I used to like football but now I find it dull, full of cheats and most fans are morons.

I used to like rugby but I don't understand the rules and the fans are slightly less moronic than football fans, but usually more posh.

I don't understand the rules of cricket.

Does this mean that homosexuality beckons?
I don't think so. But it was very funny.

If this was the 1970s

I don't think so. But it was very funny.

If this was the 1970s
Ooh take the moral high ground

You can still enjoy all of those things and be Gay mate, you just need to love cock a tad more.
I like beer and takeaways. I'd rather spend my cash on those than watching sport. Rugby internationals are ok but there's a lot of national stereotyping and hype. Big news is that the roof is staying off or on????

any rugby bores on here? Thought I'd create a post of utter drivel, such classics as:

Success.

Back