Rtg 5 a side team

Where abouts is Durham Road? And what day would yous get it going? I'm well up for this
True some people just get competitive 😂 iv played in the leagues there a few times which seem well run.
Where abouts is Durham Road? And what day would yous get it going? I'm well up for this

I'd be well up for playing like, im 40 fat and shit like so if there's a minimum standard im no good. I think I played against your smb team a few times at goals a few years ago

I'd be up for a game. 46, overweight but mobile :). Haven't played for about 5 year but used to be decent. Would depend on which days/times etc.

I have just come across this and fancy it a fair bit.

What's it like?

It was decent at first, but started getting less and less game time, and once fans could get back in the ground was clashing with midweek games.

They put you in teams, and they give you more players than you need. Ideal for the lads who can’t play for long but not so good if you want to play a full game.

It was decent at first, but started getting less and less game time, and once fans could get back in the ground was clashing with midweek games.

They put you in teams, and they give you more players than you need. Ideal for the lads who can’t play for long but not so good if you want to play a full game.
ah ok. because of my work I can only do alternate weeks so ive asked them if its possible. If im not playing (not because im shite but because there's too many of us) then I would pack it in. whole point is to get back playing.

Only three teams at my local one like, and one of them is awful looking at the league

I dont imagine fixture clash being an issue at St Neots FC like but you never know...

Back