Rtg 5 a side team

Our 5aside team have just packed in, was playing Sundays at Bede College. Very unfit and couldn’t hit a barn door with a banjo, but decent at the back. Anything happening in Sunderland/Durham during the week?

I'm part of a group that play Tuesday's at Ashbrooke Cricket Club. Good pitch, reasonable. Sometimes a few of the lads will hang around for a pint afterwards. 8pm - 9pm.

Standard varies from half decent to dreadful. Fitness is mostly lacking for the majority of us bar 1 or 2.

Hit and miss as to how many play, seen some weeks where can only get 5's away, and some weeks where it's 9 a side with some in reserve.

I'll post on here if they start going through a spell where they're short again, but at the moment the numbers have picked up

I'm part of a group that play Tuesday's at Ashbrooke Cricket Club. Good pitch, reasonable. Sometimes a few of the lads will hang around for a pint afterwards. 8pm - 9pm.

Standard varies from half decent to dreadful. Fitness is mostly lacking for the majority of us bar 1 or 2.

Hit and miss as to how many play, seen some weeks where can only get 5's away, and some weeks where it's 9 a side with some in reserve.

I'll post on here if they start going through a spell where they're short again, but at the moment the numbers have picked up
Nice one mate, I’ll keep an eye out

Think we’ve half sorted something. Just waiting to find out if the pitch can be block booked mate. Playing tonight over silky for another lads team. Did you get sorted?
Nah I don't really know people who play these days I know a few who play the odd game on Sundays but that's about it

Back