Royal Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am planning on being out of the country then anyway (or more to the point, my wife has planned that for me as that's when she has put her holidays in).

Hopefully that will keep us well out of the way of the hype and sycophancy that will surround the Royal Wedding. I could not care less about the FA Cup Final either to be honest (unless by some miracle our bunch of also rans who can't win a home game, get there) in which case I will be looking for flights back!!

I think our holiday is safe and will be uninterrupted.

100% correct.
Windsor is not in London.

And the FA Cup Final barely registers with most Londoners. The place is packed every weekend of the year and there are major events almost daily. 80,000 football fans, or should I say 30,000 football fans and 50,000 corporate guests, won't even touch the sides. The increased congestion will be similar to the increase on Gateshead high street when the Heed are at home.

What will happen though is loads of sycophantic royalist types will book all the hotels for miles around (and they will want to stay in central London, before lining the streets of Windsor) making it stupidly expensive for fans of any non London side that gets to the final.

The Royalists can book now and probably already have. The fans of the Two finalists don't have that luxury.

Will probably be Arsenal v Chelsea again anyway so nowt lost really.

I only have one comment. Tattoo's? We can't have a royal with Tattoo's?

Anyway, how come she gets to come into the country and live on benefits? She has her own career and is a very high earner, yet she wants to come here, pack in her job and live off the state.

In all seriousness I like her, the fact that her mother is black and she is mixed race can only be a good thing for the royals going forward. She also seems far smarter than all the current royals put together and has the potential to be like Diana on steroids as she wont just be a figurehead for charities and causes as she also has the intelligence to take it much further.

She also does not seem like the type that will fold under the pressure .

I am no royalist, but if we have to have them, then having a black, independently successful strong willed woman is as good as can get under this rediculous archaic system.

Last edited:
And the FA Cup Final barely registers with most Londoners. The place is packed every weekend of the year and there are major events almost daily. 80,000 football fans, or should I say 30,000 football fans and 50,000 corporate guests, won't even touch the sides. The increased congestion will be similar to the increase on Gateshead high street when the Heed are at home.

What will happen though is loads of sycophantic royalist types will book all the hotels for miles around (and they will want to stay in central London, before lining the streets of Windsor) making it stupidly expensive for fans of any non London side that gets to the final.

The Royalists can book now and probably already have. The fans of the Two finalists don't have that luxury.

Will probably be Arsenal v Chelsea again anyway so nowt lost really.

I only have one comment. Tattoo's? We can't have a royal with Tattoo's?

Anyway, how come she gets to come into the country and live on benefits? She has her own career and is a very high earner, yet she wants to come here, pack in her job and live off the state.

In all seriousness I like her, the fact that her mother is black and she is mixed race can only be a good thing for the royals going forward. She also seems far smarter than all the current royals put together and has the potential to be like Diana on steroids as she wont just be a figurehead for charities and causes as she also has the intelligence to take it much further.

She also does not seem like the type that will fold under the pressure .

I am no royalist, but if we have to have them, then having a black, independently successful strong willed woman is as good as can get under this rediculous archaic system.

Live and let let live. Feck off.

I am planning on being out of the country then anyway (or more to the point, my wife has planned that for me as that's when she has put her holidays in).

Hopefully that will keep us well out of the way of the hype and sycophancy that will surround the Royal Wedding. I could not care less about the FA Cup Final either to be honest (unless by some miracle our bunch of also rans who can't win a home game, get there) in which case I will be looking for flights back!!

I think our holiday is safe and will be uninterrupted.

As long as we don’t reach the final I imagine

He won’t be arsed about football. I doubt that the royal event planners are arsed about what is still a pleb sport to them, even after 20 years of sanitisation they will dread train loads of Northern scum travelling down.

Prince William was there when I went to Villa away.

It was my youngest's first away match, we were on MoTD, and I got a hug and a kiss from @Kevin Arnott's right boot What a day :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back