Royal Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just read that Prince Harry has booked his wedding the same day as the FA Cup Final. Absolutely crazy if you ask me.

1: He's going to miss the game
2: London will be packed to the rafters already with Fooball Fans (I know even though its in Windsor)
3: Who the hell is going to present the cup if they're all at the wedding?

London will be packed to the rafters?

Aye should have chosen a weekend when it's quiet in London.

For his wedding in Windsor.....

Why the feck would anyone want to watch a wedding? You go to weddings to get rat arsed and dance with your tie on your head not to watch

This, it's a footy forum mainly populated by blokes. Weddings are a pain in the arse, even when it's family and best mates. Why the fuck would a grown man give a shit about some posh fuckers wedding, a person who you will never have a single thing to do with directly ?

London will be packed to the rafters?

Aye should have chosen a weekend when it's quiet in London.

For his wedding in Windsor.....

:lol:

Canny point that toosb mind.

Serious questions for anyone here, is the lass duffed up ?
Only ask because this seems to have been pushed through really quickly, I should probably know the answer but the Royals do nowt for me, soz Queenie.

Last edited:
Probably get Phillip to give the cup away to stop him saying anything racist at the wedding.

The FA will probably auction the right to hand over the trophy. They have tried to make money out of everything else and done their best to ruin what was a great competition and an English tradition, so why not?

Can we start the bidding at £1 million?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back