Ross can go now

Status
Not open for further replies.

There are virtually no signs of significant improvement in any aspect of our play this season from last. Still defensively leaky, still weak, wasteful and uncreative in the middle and still fairly toothless up top. Still resort to whacking it when it gets tight which doesn’t result in anything positive and still show no signs of any obvious method behind our play. We will be competitive in games of course and we will win more than we lose (or not lose more than we lose at least) but it’s turgid and doesn’t provide much hope that Ross is the man for the long term future.

Needless changes to get a useless player on the field tonight. ONien is not a midfielder either like so anyone who has been crying out for that can cut out any criticism.

First time I've felt if he gets the sack I won't be remotely bothered. Don't think he will though.

Is your defence of him that we were the better team for 30 mins at home? Its not good enough man. I tried to be objective today because you'd argue that Rotherham should be rivals for promotion this year but they were absolutely there for the taking and we just invited more and more pressure instead of going to kill them off. They looked all over the shop for 25 mins then we just allowed them to grow into the game and get more and more confident.

This is the argument people have been having with you that if we arent creating many chances and the luck dries up or mcgeady's long range efforts or saved or maguire has an off day its back to 1-1. He's too negative and the indviduals we have in the squad that are amongst the best at this level are keeping us in contention in spite of him not because of him.
Given the players at his disposal what more could he do then ? Clearly we were far from negative for 25 mins with the 11 he picked , he didn't then instruct them to back off , they just aren't capable of doing it for 90 mins

You should have binned him off at the final whistle in the play off final
Somebody who doesnt even supporting us posting more sense than a lot of the so called fans on here

Some.of the excuses people make for him on here are insane. Somebody siggested hes too clever a manager for league one but will be better in the championship.....

Ive never seen SAFC play worse football in my life

Needless changes to get a useless player on the field tonight. ONien is not a midfielder either like so anyone who has been crying out for that can cut out any criticism.

First time I've felt if he gets the sack I won't be remotely bothered. Don't think he will though.
ONien in MF was motm for me.

First half hour was what I've been wanting to see for weeks tbh.

A couple of days ago I said this game had a lot of similarities with the Barnsley one last seaoan and in that half hour I thought we going to see a similar performance. I'm actually quite shocked at how the second half went.

Given the players at his disposal what more could he do then ? Clearly we were far from negative for 25 mins with the 11 he picked , he didn't then instruct them to back off , they just aren't capable of doing it for 90 mins
Surely they're capable of performing more than 25 mins a game man? Do you not think this squad is good enough to go up? Every team that goes up will dominate more matches than they dont for longer spells than 25 mins. It happens to often for me to believe its not tactical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back