Ross’s fault

Status
Not open for further replies.
That McGeady hit one of he worst penalties I have ever seen......This place man, it’s pathetic

Wasnt all of preseason Ross telling us the importance of clean sheets? Where are they then?

If Ross isnt accountable or none of ot is his fault, why bother even having a manager? Why do we need and other clubs place an importance on them and pay them so much?

Always the players fault....

Lacklustre performances and 1-1 draws regardless of who is playing suggests it may be something to do with the manager.

Last edited:

So Ross should have told the designated penalty taker to give the penna to Gooch? Heard everything now

To be fair Gooch has never missed one and mcgeady has now missed 2 for us (hit the post against Norwich) Only player to miss a penalty for us in a good 7 year isn’t he?

So you’re saying he’s responsible for signing players who can’t score goals and panic all the time?
I'm saying these players should be ashamed.

If it were me I'd boot the fuckers round the changing room but he's gonna protect them....to the media anyway.

And yet with our game in hand we are in that top 2, kinda makes the rest of your argument look a bit daft tbh

No it doesn't because my argument is about performances, not results. Let's leave it here, when he establishes us as a top two side (his target was 100 points, ie comfortably winning the league but let's ignore that) then come back and I'll be happy to admit I'm wrong. If he doesn't, then you admit you're being too positive in the face of the evidence of the performances and thanks to some wins against clubs who never spend a penny? Being in a position to get top two now with a game in hand in September is one thing, as we know Ross can have two in hand in March and fuck it up. Like I say, bookmark it, I really hope I'm wrong

Really? How does that work then? Arsenal used to win 1-0 every week, even made a song of it....1-0 or 5-0 you still get 3 points

Arsenal would win those games comfortably without ever being troubled at the back. We scrape through wins and finish fifth because we are unable to dominate teams and win more of them as a result.
You don't go up in the top two when you can't dominate more teams than not

Last edited:
No it doesn't because my argument is about performances, not results. Let's leave it here, when he establishes us as a top two side (his target was 100 points, ie comfortably winning the league but let's ignore that) then come back and I'll be happy to admit I'm wrong. If he doesn't, then you admit you're being too positive in the face of the evidence of the performances and thanks to some wins against clubs who never spend a penny? Being in a position to get top two now with a game in hand in September is one thing, as we know Ross can have two in hand in March and fuck it up. Like I say, bookmark it, I really hope I'm wrong

So if we lose but play pretty football u are ok with that? 😂😂

I'm saying these players should be ashamed.

If it were me I'd boot the fuckers round the changing room but he's gonna protect them....to the media anyway.

Aye and instead say it’s the fans to blame for those shit players. He is simply incapable of managing this club. It’s as simple as that.

Mcgeady was at fault for missing the penalty. Ross is at fault and continues to be for the way he sets us up to play. His style of football is negative, we’ve only had one convincing performance all season and we still haven’t kept a clean sheet. Even if Mcgeady scored the penalty, who’s to say Rotherham still wouldn’t have got back in the game? We sit back every game once we take the lead and we can’t handle the pressure. That comes down to the managers instructions, simple as that.

Arsenal would win those games comfortably without ever being troubled at the back. We scrape through wins and finish fifth because we are unable to dominate teams and win more of them as a result.
You don't go up in the top two when you can't dominate more teams than not
Your comparison is arsenal !!!!!!!!!’

Wahey

So if we lose but play pretty football u are ok with that? 😂😂

No, I think if we play better football then naturally more wins will come, we won't be one mistake/ bit of class/ referee decision away from not winning. Again, you are coming across as if you know best, so let's park it and if we end up comfortably top two as we should be then I'll have bookmarked this and I'll happily come in and admit you were right, if not you do the same. If you're that confident you'll bide your time surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back