Ross’s fault

Even Ross has admitted it's his fault tonight. The games up, he won't last another month unless something miraculous changes in the way we play.

Account created 17 days after he was appointed and has previously admitted his first ST was last year because he had kids before that and couldn't go so it's possible.

Kildare had a very similar account start date and a very similar flakey justification for not following us prior.

They both also don't ever post on the takeover threads either and always generalise and slate out fans.

Funny that.

:eek:

It’s Jack

Account created 17 days after he was appointed and has previously admitted his first ST was last year because he had kids before that and couldn't go so it's possible.

Kildare had a very similar account start date and a very similar flakey justification for not following us prior.

They both also don't ever post on the takeover threads either and always generalise and slate out fans.

Funny that.
Nah, muffin man is bagpuss isn’t he?

No-one said anything about being pretty. We want us to create more chances than the opposition and to beat them without looking absolutely shite for 45/60 minutes

Exactly. I've said it a couple of times before but I'll repeat it; they say the mark of a good team is playing badly but winning, but in reality a good team only has to do that sometimes because most of the time they play well. We've got just about okay results but in the league i think only Portsmouth second half can really count as good. If we keep playing like this, winning, and go up then fair play to him. I think it'll catch up on him though, exactly like it did last season. I don't see where he's improved at all since then, hell he said twenty clean sheets and we haven't kept one yet. Backing Ross is fine, but anyone blindly behind him like the OP is obviously doing it for his internet persona and not being rational
Nah, muffin man is bagpuss isn’t he?

Yep, the Scarborough fan

Last edited:
Yes mate i'm for real. If you can't see it then that's your fault. I'm fully aware that AM possesses some good attributes, however he is an individualistic style of player. I'll make that simple for you. He isn't a team player. His whole demeanour cost us greatly tonight, from grabbing the ball off Gooch for the penalty to the petty argument with the linesman which led to his booking(which was totally his fault, having lost the ball cheaply) to the hopeless cross ball in the 95th minute that sailed out for a goal kick. And all this while wearing the captains armeband. However his occasional flashes of skill will fool people like you into thinking that he is indispensable, and maybe he is to a degree at this level, but having watched League One football for more than a year now, i've yet to see a team who relies on an individuals skill. All the teams i've seen who have impressed me have had a strong teamwork ethic. Something which AM lacks.

aye that one

He's a lucky manager really. Every time it looks like he's going to be under pressure he manages to scrape a win. Lo and behold who do we have next?League 2 bound Bolton. No doubt another 3.1 win will paper over the cracks again and he can have another go at us

The point is u blame Ross for us not winning tonight and the only thing that stopped us winning was a missed penna....You can’t blame the manager for the best player in the league taking a penalty that bad
So you don't think the performance for the last 55 minutes had any impact on the result? Aye, you're a definite wind up.

They both also don't ever post on the takeover threads either and always generalise and slate our fans.

Funny that.

The Mystery Deepens 🤔

And yet with our game in hand we are in that top 2, kinda makes the rest of your argument look a bit daft tbh

Not if Ipswich win or draw theirs but let's not let facts get in the way hey

In fact the fact that we'd have to win ours 4 0 and Ipswich lose theirs 4 0 makes your argument even more redundant

Last edited:
That McGeady hit one of he worst penalties I have ever seen......This place man, it’s pathetic
Did you actually watch that shite tonight?

I'm normally calm and like to give people a chance but what we are watching at the moment is a f***ing disgrace.

He needs to go before further damage is done.

We had games in hand at the end of last season and he blew it.

You’re the biggest nugget on here, got to be a mag scum on a wind up.

One things for certain, "muffin man" on a webpage might be trying to get a reputation for blindly backing a manager but the new owners are what really matter and they might well see it differently. Don't think they'll see "maybe might win game in hand and get into second" as being good enough. They might have higher standards and if Ross doesn't get us clearly in the top two by January he'll be fucked off, and I doubt many non-scarborough fans will give a fuck. I really hope he turns it around and gets us where we need to be by January, but from what I've seen I doubt it

He's a lucky manager really. Every time it looks like he's going to be under pressure he manages to scrape a win. Lo and behold who do we have next?League 2 bound Bolton. No doubt another 3.1 win will paper over the cracks again and he can have another go at us
And he has a free game against Bolton this weekend too, good timing for him.

Not if Ipswich win or draw theirs but let's not let facts get in the way hey

In fact the fact that we'd have to win ours 4 0 and Ipswich lose theirs 4 0 makes your argument even more redundant

Aye he doesn't like facts tbf.

He said we were poor v Accrington because we have so many young players playing for us.

We had 1 under the age of 23 and Accrington had 4 20 year olds.

Back