Room 101 SMB

He just comes across as patronising and a bit smug to me.

When he released an album, started doing documentaries and then classic fm, I'd had enough.

Think it's just his manner and way of speaking which suggests smugness, always liked him though - Armstrong & Miller n that. I get it though, we certainly could've done without the album.

Think it's just his manner and way of speaking which suggests smugness, always liked him though - Armstrong & Miller n that. I get it though, we certainly could've done without the album.

Armstrong and Miller was quite good.....but he wants to be the 'renaissance man'.....:rolleyes:

gastropubs- southern idea and should stay there, also they have a blackboard chalked up with their specials that looks random as though what they've put up is off top of their heads.
farmers markets ( people stroll around paying well over odds for artisan bread that is rock hard and morrisons do better anyway )
people who think house prices going up is good ( you don't think that about anything else going up in price you stupid twats )
tourists who walk down middle of main st in Tobermory very slowly ( hands behind back optional ) , stopping all traffic. you wouldnt do that in your home town, so why do it in someone elses !!
nepotism

Back