Room 101 SMB

Moths. Fumbling about in the semi darkness on warm nights because the window or door is open and I don't want to put the big light on or all the moths come in and flutter about as if they've never seen a lightbulb before.

Attracted to light. They bloody love it. But you never see them in daytime when theres loads off the stuff. Stupid bastards.

Ill add
Fruit Machines in pubs that have sound effects.
My local had a Popeye themed one. I used to cringe everytime someone played it.
Then they replaced it with a Deal or No Deal one that was worse.
Noel Edmonds voice saying "We didnt want to see that" or "Its your money now".

Sod it... all Fruit Machines can go.

Anyone who has a username starting Big
I’ll add to that anyone who has a personalised registration plate incorporating some bastardisation of the word.

People who go to Spain for a fortnight come home and stick a vinyl sticker of a bull on the back of their Zafira.

Last edited:
Paddy McGuinness and any offspring he may have sired because they will be tainted.

No fan of Paddy McGuinness and I know your post wasn't malicious in any way but as a father of a child with learning difficulties listening to him talk a couple of months ago about dealing with his three kids who all have autism was quite inspirational.

Old folk who go out with shirts buttoned up to the neck a tie and jacket on when its roasting then complain its too hot.

Where do you see people like that?

Are you living in the 1950's?

:lol:
People who go abroad and moan like fuck if no Full English or Sunday Dinner available anywhere close by and also moan because ‘the locals don’t speak English’.

Are you living in the 1970's?

:lol:

Last edited:

Back