Room 101 SMB

Sounds like what you do flicking through hundreds of sky channels.

I wish it was just that. I have absolutely no idea how anyone who has ever observed an animal of any kind, seen their intelligence and their personality, could then hunt and kill them for sport. Genuinely baffles me. Why would you want to end a life like that. Why do we love dogs and cats, but not Foxes, birds, deer, rabbits etc.

Moths. Fumbling about in the semi darkness on warm nights because the window or door is open and I don't want to put the big light on or all the moths come in and flutter about as if they've never seen a lightbulb before.

Anybody who supports a European giant and is not from that city but uses the pronoun 'we' when talking about the club in question.

Apologies, I know that's a long description for a room 101 entry.

I do that with Sunderland now. I reckon after supporting us for twenty-two years am allowed bit freeway.

Billionaires who buy "Art" worth millions to add to their collection whilst millions of people are starving.

Katie Hopkins

Elton John

Shirley Bassey

Plastic, fickle football fans, whatever there team, I’ve followed the lads to over 60 away grounds but can honestly say on more than one occasion they’ve been shite (also on occasion looked like Brazil). Got a Boro mate who’s had a season ticket for decades (poor bloke) but he’ll never admit they played shit, blames the ref, linesman, weather, ball boys, mascot, women who makes the half time cuppa. Will never just admit they were crap, I never used to consider Boro as anything other than a small club in Yorkshire but now because of this I always want them to get beat.

- Horsey People - for far too many reasons
- Using the word "celebrity" to describe people who were on reality TV
- Womens magazines. Full of feel-good articles saying "love your body" and "why you shouldn't feel ashamed of your figure". While on the next page there are diets and stories of celebrities who have successfully lost loads of weight.
- People who talk about the Gym in excess. I mean, I go to the gym and if someone asks me where I was yesterday I will tell them "I was at the gym". I will not then go on to talk about how many miles I did on the running machine, how often I go or which gyms I have been a member of. Yet people actually do that!

People on expensive housing estates who pontificate about diversity and immigration but have absolutely zero diversity in their lives.

Back