Roof leaking. Washing machine leaking. Bank balance soon to be leaking.

Roofer been round this afternoon. The chimney hasn't been sealed properly and there also needs some cementing done to the back stairs. Thinking to me self that it didn't sound too bad then he hits me with 1400.notes.
1100 for cash. Probably take the fooker an hour if that. Jesus H Christ man. New washing machine needed. Car mot and service due. Would sell a kidney but they're gonna be fooked the amount I'm gonna hoy back tonight. Be the last time I'm out this bastard year.

Roofer been round this afternoon. The chimney hasn't been sealed properly and there also needs some cementing done to the back stairs. Thinking to me self that it didn't sound too bad then he hits me with 1400.notes.
1100 for cash. Probably take the fooker an hour if that. Jesus H Christ man. New washing machine needed. Car mot and service due. Would sell a kidney but they're gonna be fooked the amount I'm gonna hoy back tonight. Be the last time I'm out this bastard year.
Give the kidney to the roofer as payment, most of them are pisspots anyway s othey’ll need it at some point

Back