Ronaldos sending off

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like him , a class player who comes around every generation, to lift a team like Portugal to win the Euros was something else the bloke has done it and turns up for the big games unlike Neymer
in saying all that I couldn't give 2 hoots about him getting sent off I mean how many players has he managed to get carded down the years ? you live by the sword etc

Ronaldo has been sent off 4 times for Man United, 6 times for Real Madrid and once for Juventus.
Yet this is the one people are all chuffed about.

Weird

I'm starting to enjoy watching Real Madrid again

Without that ponces over reacting

5 champions leagues and 5 Ballon d'ors, 5 league titles,Real Madrid and Portugal highest goalscorer, well over 100 champions league goals, European Championship winner... 26 trophies in his career, 670 goals in his career, he earns over €100m a year.

Getting sent off in a group stage game? That's karma.

5 champions leagues and 5 Ballon d'ors, 5 league titles,Real Madrid and Portugal highest goalscorer, well over 100 champions league goals, European Championship winner... 26 trophies in his career, 670 goals in his career, he earns over €100m a year.

Getting sent off in a group stage game? That's karma.

He's a cheati

which doesn't happen if the officials don't allow the centre half to hit the deck at break neck speed. Centre half gets exactly what he's after through cheating and deliberately aggravating an opponent.

Unfortunately cheating is part of the game now and it boils my piss. Players feeling the slightest touch and throwing themselves to the floor is embarrassing, but they will do anything to gain an advantage. Your right though, the referees need to stop giving fouls for it. Watching the city game last night and the ref didn't fall for it a few times and waved the player back up. At times it must be hard for the ref.

Why is Messi a twat out of interest?

Just find him a petulant little shit tbh. The whole international "retirement" was pathetic and he always seems to have his toys out the pram like a child.

I also think the continued use of growth hormone is unfair. I know he has a deficiency, but his treatment allows him to have absolute peak levels of GH. No way on earth will every other footballer be at that peak of GH levels. Totally unfair advantage, as GH has a massive effect when it comes to professional athletes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back