Ronaldos sending off

Status
Not open for further replies.

wankers will continue to cheat if arsehole officials continue to refuse to acknowledge that falling over when someone bumps into you is not natural and therefore should not be happening. It's not even a difficult concept to grasp but time and time again dickheads with a whistle continue to peg it over like they're having to stop World War III with their own bare hands because a grown man has fallen over.

I don't blame the "cheaters" anymore because if you're given a platform to get away with something, you'd be daft to not bother trying to do so.

wankers will continue to cheat if arsehole officials continue to refuse to acknowledge that falling over when someone bumps into you is not natural and therefore should not be happening. It's not even a difficult concept to grasp but time and time again dickheads with a whistle continue to peg it over like they're having to stop World War III with their own bare hands because a grown man has fallen over.

I don't blame the "cheaters" anymore because if you're given a platform to get away with something, you'd be daft to not bother trying to do so.

Who's cheated here?

I think cheating is more accepted nowadays.

Who's cheated here?

the centre half who fell over like he'd been hit by a tractor? If he stays on his feet then there's no issue. It takes a helluva lot of contact to make a grown athlete fall over naturally.

unfortunately the centre half also knows that if he falls over then the referee will back him every day of the week so credit to him for making the officials look stupid.

Aye the 5 champions leagues and Ballon D'ors and all the goalscoring records he's broken, that's just karma lulling him into a false sense of security for 12 years before him getting sent off in the opening group game of the champions league.

Lets not forget Rooney actually stamped on somebody and his opponent was happy that England's best player was sent off. What a horrible bloke
Not just the wink tho was it. Think about the other theatricals his career is littered with. I note you don't mention the first part of my post but we'll forget that. He is a once in a generation player and one I've considered it a pleasure to watch in the flesh. Point is he could have quite easily got by without the less than professional aspects of his game. What goes around comes around.

the centre half who fell over like he'd been hit by a tractor? If he stays on his feet then there's no issue. It takes a helluva lot of contact to make a grown athlete fall over naturally.

unfortunately the centre half also knows that if he falls over then the referee will back him every day of the week so credit to him for making the officials look stupid.

Think he's sent off for losing his temper and trying to pick him up by the hair tbf

Turning out to be one of the best players that has ever lived sure is some next-level Buddhist retribution.

For doing nothing wrong either.
Rooney stamped on somebody so got sent off.
Yet the one at fault is an opponent that winked.

Think he's sent off for losing his temper and trying to pick him up by the hair tbf

which doesn't happen if the officials don't allow the centre half to hit the deck at break neck speed. Centre half gets exactly what he's after through cheating and deliberately aggravating an opponent.

Surely they will appeal that? Tbh I want to see the best players playing not bad referees and cheating babies acting to get an opponent sent off (especially when they aren't playing against Sunderland next game!!)

which doesn't happen if the officials don't allow the centre half to hit the deck at break neck speed. Centre half gets exactly what he's after through cheating and deliberately aggravating an opponent.

How can they possibly stop the centre half doing that which leads to Ronaldos reaction?

Surely they will appeal that? Tbh I want to see the best players playing not bad referees and cheating babies acting to get an opponent sent off (especially when they aren't playing against Sunderland next game!!)

Ronaldo has tried to lift a player off the floor by his hair

He would do exactly the same given the chance so fuck him.
Moving to Juve is about career defining as moving to Celtic anarl.

Absolutely insane post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back