Ronaldo to Juventus done.

good move for him in my opinion, why come back to England? He’s been here done that, go to Italy and win the league there and potentially win a CL with a third club?

I reckon Kane will have another year at Spurs.
I think he wants to give it one more crack at the league
Or maybe just to say he’s played in the new ground (being a spurs fan)

KDB?

Been saying this since it broke. I reckon it's probably a free. Madrid will be happy to have his crackers wages off the books.
:lol:

Absolutely his diet and lifestyle will make him play at a high level until he's 40 imo

His life is very akin to that of Tom Brady who at 41 far outshines lads 15 years younger than him in every aspect
They done a good report on him the other day. Not even comparing him as GOAT but comparing him as the greatest sportsman of all time

Last edited:
Real have done well out of this. 9 years fantastic service and turned a huge profit for a 33 year old. I hope they don't sign Neymar.

Not sure how well you know him, but if you Google 'ronaldo's charitable works' you'll find he's not such a complete arse.
I believe I'm talking about Benzema in that post marra.

4 domestic doubles up and runners up twice in champions league and allegri could get sacked.

Utterly bonkers that like.
Football is bonkers these days. Zidane was hanging on by a thread for winning 3 CLs in a row and only 1 league title :lol:

Back