Ronaldo to Juventus done.

I think they'll go for Mbappe and Icardi. Fair play to Ronaldo like, taking on another challenge at 33. He'll be all guns blazing for the Champions League next season.

Its never in the world 100m, Spanish press mentioned 30m originally, but it has to look bigger to save face for the two biggest egos in football, CR7 and Florentino Perez
Been saying this since it broke. I reckon it's probably a free. Madrid will be happy to have his crackers wages off the books.

Aguero for a year or two?
Hazard
Kane
MBappe
Salah

If Benzema is off as well and Bale is always rumoured to be they could have a completely new and very exciting/frightening front line come next season.

Also, Ronaldo will tear Serie A apart for a while yet, and hopefully give them their best shot at the Champions League so it's a good move all round even at the quoted price.

Been saying this since it broke. I reckon it's probably a free. Madrid will be happy to have his crackers wages off the books.
It’s obviously 105 million as reported :lol: shirt sales will accumulate for god knows how much. Their stocks went up loads from just being linked to signing him.

It’s obviously 105 million as reported :lol: shirt sales will accumulate for god knows how much. Their stocks went up loads from just being linked to signing him.
Shirt sales is largely a myth like. It'll help but nowhere near cover it as is often claimed.

Man Utd got £30m from all merchandising in 2015 as an example figure.

Back