Rolling Stones Friday top 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on the final bonus track @dangermows - not a great record like. All the swirling trippy guitar effects get very boring very quickly. It has all the trappings of the rest of Urban Hymns without any songs of the calibre that really made that record. In all, nowt of interest. Just a loada swirly, trippy guitars, and typical Verve groove, which is ok if you like that sorta thing.

I'm on the final bonus track @dangermows - not a great record like. All the swirling trippy guitar effects get very boring very quickly. It has all the trappings of the rest of Urban Hymns without any songs of the calibre that really made that record.

Fair play for giving it a blast mate. I prefer it these days to Urban Hymns, although it's obviously not as good in reality. A Northern Soul is them at their peak tbf.

Only 3 more days until they hit Old Trafford! They've had some good reviews so far.

Shame it's the dismal Richard Ashcroft supporting, I hope he does more Verve stuff than his solo efforts.

What did you think mate? First time I've seen them and I thought they were brilliant.

Ruby Tuesday
Jumpin Jack Flash
She's a Rainbow
Angie
The Girl with the Faraway Eyes

Like the rest of you could go for loads more, but Ruby Tuesday is best for me brings back memories
(Bay Hotel Ultra Violet Lights) :oops::oops:;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back