Roker Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the owners are now officially cutting ties. If things were bad when they were putting effort in (as i believe they were), then things are bleak if they are still owners but uninterested (as I believe they've been since wembley)

Donald is f***ing scum like. I can’t believe we, as a fan base trusted an insurance salesman and Tory supporting political PR man. f***ing nonces

Nobody is perfect. The WMS lot were completely wrong over the xG stuff from last year - way behind the times and ultimately proven wrong. The RR lads have been too slow in realising the true root cause of our issues - SD - and deflected him for too long. Not now though. The right opinions are being voiced and the club will have to work hard to ignore the anger of the fanbase. Quite right too. This lot are utterly incompetent.

Roker report tweeted this

Unfortunately we're not interested in providing a platform if he isn't interested in delivering what he's been promising on that platform. He's certainly not likely to come down the studio anytime soon and we're not interested in being shot for publishing his comments anymore.

Joker report. According to them we're now the second richest club in the world behind PSG
I think you need to go and read their Twitter tonight. They've been pretty critical and alludingto been conned by Donald.
I’m really not sure what the OPs problem is. Happy to discuss though if I’ve missed something
I think whoever has been running the feed tonight has been pretty scathing tbh. It also sounds as though you lads sound very let down too.

Last edited:
Get Donald on your podcast and get some answers out of the **** instead of him going ‘erm erm’ like usual

Waste of time. The lads who do it come on here and see twenty pages of comments slating them and think ‘what’s the point?’ - will leave it to the other Podcasts and fanzines to do them if they so wish.

Waste of time. The lads who do it come on here and see twenty pages of comments slating them and think ‘what’s the point?’ - will leave it to the other Podcasts and fanzines to do them if they so wish.

In fairness you can’t chuck yourselves on a public platform and not expect criticism, if lads are shying away from doing them when they get it then that just proves what some on here have been saying for a while.

I like your content, genuinely do, think at one stage I wrote a few articles for yourselves (I was drunk a lot at this time) my mate definitely has. My advice would be, be objective, if it’s shite say it’s shite. If SD has severed ties now because it’s not convenient call him out on it.

Also if you need some content or want another voice give me a PM, I’ll be happy to provide it.

Last edited:
I’m really not sure what the OPs problem is. Happy to discuss though if I’ve missed something
Be fair pal, I like roker report, especially as they give a lot of good articles for free, but they’ve stood behind the regime for too long. Let’s be honest, on this basis we’re closer to getting relegated to league two than we are promoted to the championship. The whole regime, Donald, Parkinson the lot needs to go. This is literally worse than under Short.

Interesting comments from RR, telling it like it is.
But definitely comes across like something has gone on behind the scenes in regards to their relationship with Donald\PR side of SAFC.
Think we can all agree the club has been far less transparent and honest in how things have been conducted this season
No more McDonald Happy Meals that's for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back