Roker Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting comments from RR, telling it like it is.
But definitely comes across like something has gone on behind the scenes in regards to their relationship with Donald\PR side of SAFC.
Think we can all agree the club has been far less transparent and honest in how things have been conducted this season

They think the fans are a bunch of thick parasites that can be repeatedly lied to and that they will get away with it.. Let's see how that works out

I'd be more inclined to have a go at the wisemen say lot tonight, who seem to be saying "we told you so"

No idea why people would slag off RR. They provide a lot of decent content each week and let’s face it, the majority of us would be polite if interviewing the owner. Maybe not tonight mind
Agreed, podcasts they provide are always worth a listen

Remember when we got loads of abuse on the @WiseMenSayPod for questioning the appointment of Parkinson.

And when everyone thought @christoph_21 was just being “negative” about the running of the club for no apparent reason.

Happy days.
Only ganna get worse i reckon mate

I'd be more inclined to have a go at the wisemen say lot tonight, who seem to be saying "we told you so"

Tweet from @sunechosafc: A strong response from the #SAFC chief - after fans voiced their thoughts 👊

Or that lot. Strong response ffs, it was pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back