Roker Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
They seem to be at the point where they feel the need to just keep the post count up even if they have nothing to say - 99% of it is utter drivel

Being played like a fiddle by the owner. Can’t blame them for revelling in it as their vehicle was always pretty low key.

The minute they ask a searching question though and the taps will get turned off.

Means fuck all to me that .

Being played like a fiddle by the owner. Can’t blame them for revelling in it as their vehicle was always pretty low key.

The minute they ask a searching question though and the taps will get turned off.
I'm not 100% sure about Donald, load of waffle atm but the lads at RR are genuine fans who are only relaying what they been told.

Will be interesting to see what happens should things not go to plan. Having built up a rapport with the owners and then having to ask difficult questions. Can they do it? Their reputation would be shafted of they can't.

Maybe Donald and Methven would go offline at that point.

Means fuck all to me that .

I'm not 100% sure about Donald, load of waffle atm but the lads at RR are genuine fans who are only relaying what they been told.
I have no doubt they are genuine fans and whilst I appreciate there is a balance to be struck, they need to be a fan first and not just a mouthpiece for sound bites.

Bunch of young uns though isn't it? Not trained or experienced so it will take a while for them to figure things out. They're doing a canny job so far and I've tried to give them a bit critical feedback where possible. Don't know if they care or read it but I see them and their relationship with the club as a good thing and don't mind trying to 'help'. Better than a sneering chunky I suppose.

I was in the boozer so meant to add more......

I agree these lads like you are season ticket holders unlike @chunkylover53.

The whole WMS/RR podcast fan engagement things are great.

Just if they are in for the long haul a litte scrutiny is good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back