ROKER RAPPORT PODCAST WITH STEWART DONALD THIS WEEKEND - submit your questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Load of waffle, bit in bold the only bit that matters - the club doesn't have the resources it needs and the evnts of the past few month make that clear

Enterprise value has fuck all to do with any of this and is just another unsuccessful attempt for you to blur the lines
any evidence the club doesnt have the resources it needs? they have spent lavishly on the team...

Does he still fancy a 100 points after watching the first 2 games ? How is the whole Dortmund model going? Or you could ask if he likes the new seats .

If they used the clubs money to buy the club that's disgusting and deceitful.

Is it factual or not that they used the parachute payments to pay for the club (which means they spend less of their own money) instead of on players and running costs?

Everyone knows that SD has been paying the wages of players from 2018 to now. An incredible amount for a L2 team and a total mess. We had many players on 10k/20k plus a week, still do?

It doesn't seem to end though. It was all about Jr, then the African lads, then LBC, Oviedo. I suppose it could take another few years for our financs to calm down and we are not seeing the benefits of it right now?

If so, going to be a long wait.
they used the para moeny to pay off a club debt.the debt that was cleared was costing /ÂŁ7m a year in interest...so the club is ÂŁ7m a year better pff straight away..money that can be used on the team. the level of spending safc did last year oin first team players was remarkable..i worry SD is being complacent...thinking we only need a tweak because we got relatievly close last year..the problem is we only got as many ppints as we did last year because of maja in the first half of the season..the owners spent big on grigg to repalce him..the intention was there..but it hasmt worked..and the other areas of the team havent stepped up to fil the void left by the strikers being weaker..

It's staggering the amount of people that have totally ignored the "we need to wait until the championship window closes" from Ross. It's even more staggering that we have a large amount of fans who still don't realise where we are in the pecking order. It'll be the same ones that think Roy Keane or Sam Alardyce will come and manage us and turn us into Barcelona over night.

It's staggering the amount of people that have totally ignored the "we need to wait until the championship window closes" from Ross. It's even more staggering that we have a large amount of fans who still don't realise where we are in the pecking order. It'll be the same ones that think Roy Keane or Sam Alardyce will come and manage us and turn us into Barcelona over night.
Spot on mate.

why are you answering questions?

players will be signed after the window has shut? Im sure we just missed out of 4 targets, you know Richard Hill and the amazing job he is doing.
SD said after champo window was shgut some of our good targets would become available..

JR said the same..
lets see if they are right..

I dont know if richard hill is doing a giood job..any evidence for that? the one thing he cant do is peersuade good players to drop a division..not to safc, who failed last year to get promotion..

SD said after champo window was shgut some of our good targets would become available..

JR said the same..
lets see if they are right..

I dont know if richard hill is doing a giood job..any evidence for that? the one thing he cant do is peersuade good players to drop a division..not to safc, who failed last year to get promotion..
It's like that Nathan Thompson who has just gone to Peterborough. Think he refused a contract renewal at Portsmouth because him, and more importantly, his agent were adamant they would get a move to the championship.It didn't happen so he's in limbo and ends up at Peterborough.

It's like that Nathan Thompson who has just gone to Peterborough. Think he refused a contract renewal at Portsmouth because him, and more importantly, his agent were adamant they would get a move to the championship.It didn't happen so he's in limbo and ends up at Peterborough.

He was playing on trial at Bristol City for a while I think. Obviously they didn’t think he was good enough for the step up but Peterborough will be paying him good money and I’d have had him here. Always looked good against us too.

Few comments on their twitter, sounds positive

Cheers mate.

It just goes to show how sceptical our fans are at the moment. I must say, I thought we'd have brought in more quality by now. Let's hope these signings come off and they are better than what we have and not just like-for-like replacements/squad players.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back