Rocket league

Not a fan of the basketball and hockey mode. Love the game itself mind. Not too far off veteran and the platinum trophy. Excellent game.
both cracking modes imo, hoops takes some getting used to, but if you're in a good pair it can be loads of fun.

Been playing on our lass' PSN account the last few weeks to avoid my mates, managed to get her up to veteran from unranked :oops: I'm a master on my main account as well :lol:

both cracking modes imo, hoops takes some getting used to, but if you're in a good pair it can be loads of fun.

Been playing on our lass' PSN account the last few weeks to avoid my mates, managed to get her up to veteran from unranked :oops: I'm a master on my main account as well :lol:
What level is veteran? 30?

Played this for the first time at me mates last night. Good crack. Only against the computer like.

Aye. Ended up on it again late last night. Proper wound this player up over about 5 games. Got messages saying he was going to find us and do us in. Hopefully come across someone like that again tonight :lol::lol:
Immature shite for bairns iirc

Listen Granda. It's okay that the game is too fast paced for your hand eye coordination to deal with.
I remember the tears from you when I was curling them into the top corner from 35 yards.And dare I mention your rage quits?

Aye. Ended up on it again late last night. Proper wound this player up over about 5 games. Got messages saying he was going to find us and do us in. Hopefully come across someone like that again tonight :lol::lol:
:lol::lol:
Can you buy this anywhere else? £16 is a canny cost.

Back