Rocket league

Is anyone any good at this then? I mostly play standard solo. Got the gold rewards from the last couple of seasons. Just got my first couple of wins towards platinum reward for this season. I still lose the plot and fuck up loads. Any diamonds or champs on here?

Finally got myself up to Platinum and won the 10 games there for rewards at end of season, hopefully stay in Plat for a while. One of my mates is Diamond and i just can't play with him cos the level of opponents it then pairs you with are ridiculous.

Anyone here Diamond or above? I still make daft mistakes which is costing me and my ball control/dribble is awful just can't do it.

Finally got myself up to Platinum and won the 10 games there for rewards at end of season, hopefully stay in Plat for a while. One of my mates is Diamond and i just can't play with him cos the level of opponents it then pairs you with are ridiculous.

Anyone here Diamond or above? I still make daft mistakes which is costing me and my ball control/dribble is awful just can't do it.
I'm absolutely shite at working out where the ball is going to bounce to off the wall. I think that's my biggest fault atm.

Got my diamond reward for the last 2 or 3 seasons. Can't get higher than diamond 1 though.

Has the game progressed any over the past few months? I’ve not played it for a while but used to really enjoy it. Never mastered the mega jump thing like with the staggered turbo.

Not played for a few months now. Got gold for the first time ever, then relegated immediately & lost everything back to silver 2 ffs!

Played this game since it came out absolutely love it. Been enjoying the limited time modes they've had on recently.

What’s that then?
They've this Radical Summer event going on the last month or so that has an 80's theme, so there's like new items and cars to unlock. But during that time they've had limited time modes. The first was a ghost busters themed one which wasn't that great. The second one was a mode where you always have spikes on so the ball would stick to you but you couldn't boost when you got it so you were prone to getting demolished, guess it was kinda like NFL in a way but it was pretty good. The last mode they have on now is standard 2v2 but you play with a beach ball, so it floats and bounces different, and if you smack the ball on its side it curls and swerves so it makes for some cool shots from angles and stuff.

Back