Rochdale ticket details

Just got mine this morning but this collection thing is a bugger.
I can't get to the box office during the weekly working hours and I'm away somewhere this weekend.
If I phone the office and ask nicely, do you reckon they will they post them to me ?

So are they not posting these out at all? Seems very odd. I live North Yorkshire so wouldn't be able to get up to Sunderland to collect tickets before now and Rochdale, especially with Wembley weekend and Accrington in between.

I ordered mine on Friday and for some bizarre reason it says I have to collect from the ticket office. Anyone know why?
Just seen that, ordered mine yesterday without realising, got to ring up now and sort out

So are they not posting these out at all? Seems very odd. I live North Yorkshire so wouldn't be able to get up to Sunderland to collect tickets before now and Rochdale, especially with Wembley weekend and Accrington in between.
Ditto, 200 mile round trip to collect

What about the different branches we have

Are they not posting out to them

Ditto, 200 mile round trip to collect

If that is the case, then its excluding a large number of people from being able to attend.

What about the different branches we have

Are they not posting out to them

Not part of any branch so I'm not sure on the usual procedure when distributing tickets to them. From what I've read, it seems every ticket purchased needs to be collected from the ticket office.

Just got mine this morning but this collection thing is a bugger.
I can't get to the box office during the weekly working hours and I'm away somewhere this weekend.
If I phone the office and ask nicely, do you reckon they will they post them to me ?

Looks like it depends on who answers your call ..I bought 2 on Fri. by phone..I knew it was collection only but did ask if they could be posted out as per usual,
(We're only down on matchdays) Only option given was picking up our tickets at Rochdale T/O.
Should be ok..SAFC obviously have to follow the home clubs instructions re. ticket sales..

Didn't notice it was collection only and just assumed they would be posted.

Luckily I have a call in Tesco to do this week otherwise I'd have to make a special trip to collect them.

Feel for the people who live a long distance away.

Didn't notice it was collection only and just assumed they would be posted.

Luckily I have a call in Tesco to do this week otherwise I'd have to make a special trip to collect them.

Feel for the people who live a long distance away.
Just spoken to TO about order I placed yesterday and was told can’t post as Rochdale are refusing to issue duplicates if they go astray, our risk if they post and will have to buy other tickets if lost, however can collect from Rochdale which they are arranging for me

That would work fine for me, but that's not what the club have communicated today?
It’s what they told me 15 mins ago and what they have put in place for me

Ordered two tickets this morning. Collection only so have to collect from next to the away entrance at Rochdale from 12:00 onwards.
Arranged same for me re tickets ordered on line yesterday, going to be a long queue me thinks

Last edited:
What does our box office need at a collection ?
I want to ask someone to collect mine for me as I can't get there. Would a copy of the confirmation email be enough ?
Tried phoning a few timed to ask but its constantly busy.

Back