Rochdale ticket details

B

becs

The Black Cats will travel to Spotland Stadium on Saturday 6 April for a 3pm kick-off and the club have been allocated 3814 tickets for the trip.

Tickets are priced at £22/20 for adults, £16/£14 for over-65s and under-22s and £5 for under-17s. Admission is free for under-3s.

Sunderland supporters will be able to get their hands on the tickets via the Black Cats point scheme, with season card holders with 28+ points able to purchase their ticket from 9am on Friday 22 March.

Tickets will then be available via the following phases, subject to availability...

20+ Monday 25 March

10+ Tuesday 26 March

5+ Wednesday 27 March

0+ Thursday 28 March

General sale Friday 29 March

I've got 40+ but the bairn has 0. Want to take him to this for his first away game, so hopefully it goes to next Thursday.

Normally I would just go on standing area, but with a 7 year old what do people reckon? Will most just stand in seating area anyway? Could just perch him on a barrier in terrace like my dad did in fulwell?

Last edited:
I've got 40+ but the bairn has 0. Want to take him to this for his first away game, so hopefully it goes to next Thursday.

Normally I would just go on standing area, but with a 7 year old what do people reckon? Will most just stand in seating area anyway? Could just perch him on a barrier in terrace like my dad did in fulwell?
I thought the terrace was for home fans And we get all seating tickets?

The Black Cats will travel to Spotland Stadium on Saturday 6 April for a 3pm kick-off and the club have been allocated 3814 tickets for the trip.

Tickets are priced at £22/20 for adults, £16/£14 for over-65s and under-22s and £5 for under-17s. Admission is free for under-3s.

Sunderland supporters will be able to get their hands on the tickets via the Black Cats point scheme, with season card holders with 28+ points able to purchase their ticket from 9am on Friday 22 March.

Tickets will then be available via the following phases, subject to availability...

20+ Monday 25 March

10+ Tuesday 26 March

5+ Wednesday 27 March

0+ Thursday 28 March

3 x under 3 tickets purchased @squashjoe

All our Tickets are for Seated Areas, predominantly down the Side, but some to the Left behind a Goal, hence the 2 prices.

Standing room only regardless I reckon.

20+ Monday 25 March

10+ Tuesday 26 March

5+ Wednesday 27 March

0+ Thursday 28 March

Tuesday morning then for me. Don't you ubers be too greedy now!!

Back