Rochdale (h) Predictions

They passed it around us nicely down there earlier in the season, but just kept missing chances. Obviously we're a lot more solid at the back now but I'm not underestimating them. I think another 2-1 like down there, this time coming from behind. Gooch and Wright the scorers, 29,702 in attendance.

Rochdales away form isn't too shabby looking at their results they've won a few away including Rotherham they also haven't been beaten heavily away from home
Having said that we should win I'm going 2 0

3-0 to us. They're another side who try to play it out from the back and play 'good football', even though they don't have the players to do it. In any normal season they would be in deep relegation trouble. Only three teams have conceded more goals, and nobody is scoring against us at home at the minute. RIght up our street.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feeling very optimistic so gonna go with 4-0 however I would take the scrappiest of 1-0s ever as long as we pick up the three points.

Seem to play some decent football, expect Phil to have a plan up his sleeve to counteract this and hope we are on the front foot from the off. Any sort of win will do, preferably with a clean sheet.

Back