Robbie Savage

Nothing to do with work ethic. Personalities would've clashed off the pitch.

Keane even said fuck him because his calls were going to voicemail :lol:

Wasn't it because of the words or tone or something used on the message telling him to leave a message, not get it was going to VM itself?

Love him me, his rambling on 5 live kept me entertained many a times doing the 7 hour drive back from the sol
His match punditry on the radio is shit. He has a habit of commentating from the replays he can see on a monitor with comments like "look, [l o n g s i l e n t p a u s e w h i l e h e w a t c h e s t h e r e p l a y] there, look, there, you can see it there..." .... while I'm sitting there thinking "Robbie, I can't f***ing see it, you're on the radio".

His match punditry on the radio is shit. He has a habit of commentating from the replays he can see on a monitor with comments like "look, [l o n g s i l e n t p a u s e w h i l e h e w a t c h e s t h e r e p l a y] there, look, there, you can see it there..." .... while I'm sitting there thinking "Robbie, I can't f***ing see it, you're on the radio".
Match punditry is a canny stupid job in itself to be fair.
The journos are much better at it than the ex pros but tv and radio companies are in thrall to the big names

Back