Rob Lee on safc support

Who went missing?
We were getting bigger crowds than you while being in a lower league!
you, when you were relegated in 09 the crowds dropped massively compared to the one in 16.

big difference when a club has an air of optimism and spends a load of money compared to minging cost cutting and negativity.

Who went missing?

Which is why the thread is on YOUR site
Sure you dropped to around 36k early in the season (still a cracking gate). What do you think would have happened if you didn't walk the league and hovered around the middle?

More fans doesn’t necessarily mean better, moan all they want about Ashley but what have they really had to suffer? Couple relegations and straight back I’m the premier league.

Hope one day we get a class team like they had in the 90s & then compare. We have Always been shit.

Plus this better fans thing, just have a look at when we had a ok spell under reid. You telling me there ground was louded? Was it fuck. Ask any **** around the time

Read the comments: 'Sunderland couldn't even fill it when they were 7th under Reid' - well, we could, and did.

2000/01 we averaged just under 47k and the vast majority of the 12-1500 empty seats were in the away end and the segregation.

Same goes for the season before, when we averaged 40,500 - the capacity was 42k then.

Even the year after the two 7ths, when we were crap and finished 17th, we still averaged over 44k.

Like everything to do with the safc nufc debate the argument is unwinnable for either side.
We could always have a game of football instead of fighting and arguing over it & 6 wins in a row tells me that Sunderland are the better team, even being 2 leagues apart.
Rob Lee only started to support Newcastle after they signed him...I'm sure he was a Charlton lad?

Newcastle have more fans id say that’s pretty much a fact.

Are they better? Not particularly
not at f***ing all, most of them are plastic twats anyway

rob lees a f***ing moron anyway, he signed for them over boro cas keegan told him it was closer to london FFS.

funny how over 15000 of the maggots went missing after shearer took them down. when the anti ashley shit started.
Ha ha ha thick southern twat

Who went missing?

Which is why the thread is on YOUR site
errr fuck off mag

Last edited:
More fans doesn’t necessarily mean better, moan all they want about Ashley but what have they really had to suffer? Couple relegations and straight back I’m the premier league.

We nearly won you once..or is this an I'm spartacus thing...

Back