Rivers fans fighting amongst themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got to be honest I do, my old mans a Sunderland fan, came down to Somerset for the pits, hated city but liked football so we watched Rovers, I’m Rovers fan, but Sunderland are my second team due to family roots, have lads of programs from the 50/60s which were passed down, been on here watching for years but joined up around April and been up for a few games. Got family in the area etc.... no crime just a intrestesd in both clubs.

My old man, nearly did that, but passed it up, meaning he was in the mines until 1986 rather than 1974 when last Somerset pit closed. No doubt he would of got a job in a factory in Bath or somewhere, always wondered what I would of been like had he taken that opportunity. Me and my dad visited that area in 1992, very interesting, Midsomer Norton, Paulton, Radstock etc

Isn’t it about time someone taught these lost magpies a lesson ?
Feckin ell when I was a lad I would have been up there , twisted their testackles three times, let @hank williams shout in their lug holes while I held them down, let @Mr Jardine give them kisses and the treatment, then @Reiver give them the knock out punch.
No messing.

Is Jardine banned ?

Sadly the two Mags were rescued by the polis otherwise they'd have copped a lot worse.

The Bristol lad got the worst off it and had his face bounced off someone's knee.

TBF the fat copper realised the situation and allowed the two Sunderland lads to leave.

My old man, nearly did that, but passed it up, meaning he was in the mines until 1986 rather than 1974 when last Somerset pit closed. No doubt he would of got a job in a factory in Bath or somewhere, always wondered what I would of been like had he taken that opportunity. Me and my dad visited that area in 1992, very interesting, Midsomer Norton, Paulton, Radstock etc
Born and bred in Midsomer Norton, unfortunately pretty much every factory in the area has now closed, still live local but commute 100 miles a day due to no real work in the area.

Would you want a camera shoved in your face when we’re 3-0 down away at Bristol City? They were literally waiting for the fans to kick off so they could get a good bit of footage. Fuck them

Totally understandable and they needed to step back a touch. Shouldn't have happened but what did they expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back