Rivers fans fighting amongst themselves

Hhmmm, why have you got gas in your username mate?
You fart alot?

Got to be honest I do, my old mans a Sunderland fan, came down to Somerset for the pits, hated city but liked football so we watched Rovers, I’m Rovers fan, but Sunderland are my second team due to family roots, have lads of programs from the 50/60s which were passed down, been on here watching for years but joined up around April and been up for a few games. Got family in the area etc.... no crime just a intrestesd in both clubs.

There were two Mags and a Bristol fan, in a camel hair overcoat, shouting 'Gas Gas Gas' at everyone passing.

The older bloke took offence and asked what they were doing. The two Mags started mouthing off and got clouted.

The younger Sunderland bloke put the Rovers lad straight then the polis dived in.

The fat copper was quite fair tbh and let the two Sunderland fellas leave, dunno what happened to the other three.

I walked past this with my little nephew, had niidea what was going on. Just seen them kicking off, a chair being flung and glass smashing. Seems my thread got deleted

Got to be honest I do, my old mans a Sunderland fan, came down to Somerset for the pits, hated city but liked football so we watched Rovers, I’m Rovers fan, but Sunderland are my second team due to family roots, have lads of programs from the 50/60s which were passed down, been on here watching for years but joined up around April and been up for a few games. Got family in the area etc.... no crime just a intrestesd in both clubs.
Thats good mate. I was just curious about the gas bit in your name.

Back