Ring Doorbells

Duggins81

Full Back
Just got one of these. Obviously a bit late to the party like......Canny bit of kit mind.

I realised/forgot though on Saturday night when I ordered a secret kebab at 11pm (A regular weekend occurrence after the wife (NO) has gone to bed) that she would get a notification! The cover was blown in the morning :rolleyes:

Anyone else caught any funny/suspicious behaviour on theirs?

A doorbell that rings? Mine rang earlier and it was a delivery man

when I was young though last century we had a door knocker. Now that was forever being blown and caused untold problems

A doorbell that rings? Mine rang earlier and it was a delivery man

when I was young though last century we had a door knocker. Now that was forever being blown and caused untold problems
:lol: yeah for the philistines in here, it is a Camera doorbell

Just got one of these. Obviously a bit late to the party like......Canny bit of kit mind.

I realised/forgot though on Saturday night when I ordered a secret kebab at 11pm (A regular weekend occurrence after the wife (NO) has gone to bed) that she would get a notification! The cover was blown in the morning :rolleyes:

Do you usually stand at the door waiting for the delivery driver so they don’t wake her up when they knock on?

Foxes on the lawn eating my suet pellets for the birds.

My mate who lived over the road at the time had a James Bond doorbell.
Nee punchline, used to ring his parents' doorbell and the f***ing 007 theme would blast out.

Back