Ring Doorbell

Same lads who parked on your drive?

Nah, different house.

The drive-parker was a woman three doors down who disputed who could use the drive.

Bit complicated really as the house was an end-terrace and the drive was once a road that ran behind the row of houses to another building.

It eventually fell out of use and my landlord at the time, many years after the road fell out of use, converted it to his drive and erected gates at the back of the drive.

Daft bint went off it when I partially blocked her in with some wheely bins so I told her to fuck off and not park on the drive again.

He was planning to put gates on the front of the drive last I heard.

But you could rush home and take their face off if they are still around.

They are wireless.
Them adverts where some bint is checking on her dog while at work with her phone.

What would you do if your dog had shit all over sitting room? Go home? Can't see my gaffer being happy with that.

It just gives you pointless information

I heard there was a problem with the initial ringing of the bell and the amount of time it took to reach the app on the phone? Basically someone rings your bell then it goes through cyberspace and by the time it has finished in cyberspace and reached the app, whoever it was has fucked off?

Always looked at these and wondered what i'd make of it if I was a burglar. Probably be more inclined to rob them as they clearly have more money than sense.
Suppose if you are caught by one of the cameras, you'd probably do one as they'd have your face on record.

I heard there was a problem with the initial ringing of the bell and the amount of time it took to reach the app on the phone? Basically someone rings your bell then it goes through cyberspace and by the time it has finished in cyberspace and reached the app, whoever it was has fucked off?

That's what I read. The delay was too long to make them practical.

Got it on the front and cameras on the back with the chime pro which creates a separate WiFi network for the cameras to use. Doorbell ring comes instantly on all phones and tablets and the chime actually rings as well. It's quite nice having it when your away on holiday so you know you haven't been robbed. And if you are being robbed you can call the police and a family member to sort it out.

Back