Rightmove Voyeurism

Is that even legal? Shirley there must be rules about that sort of thing. And the bloody house is £300k! I know it’s the south but the airport is 5 minutes away so there would be no peace. Madness.
I know this road quite well in North London. This is a lovely house, really tastefully done but oh my, £3 million is such a lot of money. It’s not even the “best” road in the area. London prices are mental.

Last edited:

I like this, probably £200k to £250k over what it’s worth. I’d flog the farmland to make pull house price back to what it’s worth as a purchase.

Beautiful that like. I love the old converted farmhouse look, but I reckon they’ve done a good job of mixing it with modern aspects too.

Not sure I could ever live remote like that like.
Is that even legal? Shirley there must be rules about that sort of thing. And the bloody house is £300k! I know it’s the south but the airport is 5 minutes away so there would be no peace. Madness.
I know this road quite well in North London. This is a lovely house, really tastefully done but oh my, £3 million is such a lot of money. It’s not even the “best” road in the area. London prices are mental.
It is very nice, but that money would get you one of the biggest houses in cleadon for half the price. Mental money.

Last edited:
Last time I checked there needed to be 2 doors between a cooking area and a crapping area. The regulations may have changed since then but I doubt it.

There will be hundreds of Sunderland cottages that aren’t compliant then. Long galley style kitchen, small lobby area where the back door is then a door into the bathroom/ WC.

There will be hundreds of Sunderland cottages that aren’t compliant then. Long galley style kitchen, small lobby area where the back door is then a door into the bathroom/ WC.
I just had a check.
"Building regs no longer require 2 doors between a kitchen and a toilet"
That was from a post 8 years ago.

Is that even legal?

Can I install a toilet off of a kitchen?​

There was a time two separating doors were required if you wanted to install a downstairs toilet that opened into the kitchen. However, the rules are more relaxed now (but no less hygienic). So, if you want to build a downstairs toilet in 2022, you only need to include a sink to wash your hands.

I cant see the sink , prob just use kitchen sink

from looking at the other pictures it looks like it's that way because the person who owned it couldn't get upstairs any more and they've just put it in to accommodate their needs.

I like this, probably £200k to £250k over what it’s worth. I’d flog the farmland to make pull house price back to what it’s worth as a purchase.

Nice house, I wonder how much you could get for the near 105 acres of farmland?

I missed this when you posted it. Loads of potential there, I like it.

But worth a mention for a few classics on this thread
- F&M hamper in the living room
- Close up of random things like a vase on the table or the back of two chairs, why?
- A shot of the corner of a room, concentrating on something shit on a window sill, but not showing the fixing and fittings of the bathroom, that you would actually buy

And not a common complaint but one that pissed me off. Daft bits of code to fade in the new picture when flicking through, preventing you from clicking next for 3 seconds. No quick skip through, yes you do have to sit for 6 seconds to look at the estate agents attempt to be a photographic artist by putting up two pictures in a row of the pillows on the bed. They are no included, fuck off.

No pictures of the outside or the land. All that time trying to sell things that will not be there anyway (or go in the bin if it is that big stupid window sill heart), but nowt of the main selling point - the huge amount of land.

House good, Estate agent really bad.

its fine till you get to pic 9 😂 I take it the mrs is not allowed to tidy man cave :eek:😂😂

I commend him. He has created a room that is not grey.
Anyhoo this is the kind of thing I like. I also like the decor - no disrespect to the current owners but I heartily congratulate them for leaving the decor and contents a little bit shit. I’ll take that any day over some immaculate identikit house which no doubt has a too-big kitchen extension with bifolds and used to be grey but they’ve realised that’s over now so they’ve done one wall in teal

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/146915027#/?channel=RES_BUY

Last edited:

Back