Rightmove Voyeurism

Ours is quite neutral as well, with some grey. It's the grey overload where even the possibly expensive finishes look cheap that is shit. Mind I often wonder what some people's houses on here look like inside...

FWIW I hate the old fashioned middle of nowhere places that seem to be popular on this thread :lol:
Couldn’t agree more.

Some people twisting on grey or even neutral will probably have magnolia and oak furniture everywhere.

Yeh mate im not saying is a good holiday let its just styled like a lot.
Some of it might be the general trend. Personal bathrooms, a kitchen island and two sinks in the bathroom do seem to be what people are going for now.

The daftest one was a couple of years ago on here. Not a very big double bedroom, but ok and they crammed an "en-suit" in by putting a thin plasterboard wall coming out to make a screen around the toilet and then put two small sinks side by side along the wall. It was all where you might normally put some draws and a wardrobe in a bedroom, so it was left being a room with no storage.

I could just imagine a woman in her 50s, crinkled brown skin from too many tanning sessions, lots of make up and far too many rings on, sitting talking to her friends about her new ensuit. That is the image I get from any of the really naff houses posted here!

Repulsive colour scheme but decent views and outside space.
Wow. I would make some decor changes but the space, the large windows and the views over Derwent Water, that is a very nice house. It doesn’t seem to have much of a garden, but perhaps I’d give up that hobby and get a yacht at the marina in walking distance.

Cheaper than a 1 bed flat in London, which is just insane.

On the topic of being decor critical - this kind of decor has never appealed to me. Would feel like living in a car showroom.

Some people must like it though.

If the whole downstairs had the same floor as the living room it would be a million times better. Not a fan of those shiny tiles
That must be a someone who posts on here.

@dcl0sc has a brummie accent.....just saying

bet that room f***ing stinks

Last edited:

Back