Rightmove Voyeurism

cant remember seeing this one on here but its lovely

lovely bar as well

Over £1m in Whitburn and there’s not even a utility room! The Wash m/c isnt even built in either ffs.
Quite like this one...

Rightmove.co.uk
Sockets in island unit should be in the centre of the panels. I hate two different styles of handles for drawers n doors in kitchens. Otherwise apart from ransacking their local range shop for furnishings trimmings I like it.

Last edited:
Over £1m in Whitburn and there’s not even a utility room! The Wash m/c isnt even built in either ffs.

Sockets in island unit should be in the centre of the panels. I hate two different styles of handles for drawers n doors in kitchens. Otherwise apart from ransacking their local range shop for furnishings trimmings I like it.

Directly under a sink anarl. I’m sure I could live with that, given the other features and location.

That said, you’d have @DisillusionedOldGit as a neighbour.

Last edited:

Beautiful , spacious well maintained house . Pleased they haven't fallen into the fashion trap of having those noisy, draughty,slippy wooden floors arl ower . Well worth the money anarl . They'd bite your hand off for 850 k.

Last edited:
It's really dull inside. I don't like this grey trend.

Wonder which footballer is selling that ?

not exactly Rightmove , but here’s a house in the Lakes that a few on here must have passed over the years , on the sight of the old purple house in Newlands Valley.

Last edited:

not exactly Rightmove , but here’s a house in the Lakes that a few on here must have passed over the years , on the sight of the old purple house in Newlands Valley.
Love that, just trying to picture where it is. Would like to see a bit more of the interior but it ticks a lot of boxes for me.

Westoe village ? There's some lovely parts of Shields .
Yes. Walked past it on way to remembrance parade with my daughter, and was hoping she would notice it. As soon as we got to it she commented on how beautiful the house is. It’s my ideal house, classy, Victorian, loss of features and a great history to it. It was used for soldiers for recovery after they had been on the front line.

Last edited:

Back