Rightmove Voyeurism

That is an impressive amount of land for the price. With that indoor riding school area, the space you get is not to be sniffed at. The house is not that great, but massive scope for expansion. My daughter would love it.

Tt's the land and indoor area that I am interested in. Plenty big enough to hold dog agility training indoors, and small shows on the land. Needs plenty of work but if you turn it into a business it would easily pay for itself. The Japanese knotweed would make getting a mortgage difficult.

Having the house on would do, though it does need quite a bit done. I suspect it will go for more than the 400k guide price.

Tt's the land and indoor area that I am interested in. Plenty big enough to hold dog agility training indoors, and small shows on the land. Needs plenty of work but if you turn it into a business it would easily pay for itself. The Japanese knotweed would make getting a mortgage difficult.

Having the house on would do, though it does need quite a bit done. I suspect it will go for more than the 400k guide price.
I didn’t notice the knotweed. I just looked at the pictures

Beautiful , spacious well maintained house . Pleased they haven't fallen into the fashion trap of having those noisy, draughty,slippy wooden floors arl ower . Well worth the money anarl . They'd bite your hand off for 850 k.
Don’t think your far off to be honest. It’s up with an agent who doesn’t know the area. Michael Hodgson would have prices that at £950ish it way over priced. Nicer houses very near by sold last year for less than £1m.

Don’t think your far off to be honest. It’s up with an agent who doesn’t know the area. Michael Hodgson would have prices that at £950ish it way over priced. Nicer houses very near by sold last year for less than £1m.
Is that the same Michael Hodgson who used to have quite a few retail properties of his own ? His dad fixed him up with a few claes shops in the 70's ? If it is , he's a right tosser .

Back