Rightmove Voyeurism

Mate, I’m waiting on solicitors and will be doing exactly the same.
Ive got a van and a driver, hired another transit and got my L200 to put a few bits in.
Dreading it
I got upstairs in one load, downstairs in another and the garage took another two. It was shit!
Currently sat outside of the boozer that's in walking distance with the hound so it's been worthwhile!

I'm planning on doing our move myself. Being an old git with a pre 97 driving licence I canhire a 7.5 tonne box lorry with a tail lift. Hoping to do the move in a single trip. Just need to find somewhere to buy. we're sweating on an offer we put in at the weekend, should find out this afternoon if we've got it.
To be fair it was only the night I moved I realised I could have done that

Wonder if the back of the island has had the carcass removed so you can get your legs under. If not, perverts

It doesn't look like it. Pics 7-9 show it from all angles and there's no room for your legs if you bought stools to sit at it. It just seems pointless.

Check out this 3 bedroom terraced house for sale on Rightmove

Why have they put a kitchen island in the dining room? You can't sit comfortably round that and there's no room for a dining table now? 🤷‍♀️
Fashion, got to have a kitchen island these days, even if there is no room for a kitchen island, why let that stop you. I‘m surprised they didn’t have two sinks in the small bathroom. Who doesn’t have two sinks? No house worth living in if you see some of the ‘modernised’ ones on this thread.

Fashion, got to have a kitchen island these days, even if there is no room for a kitchen island, why let that stop you. I‘m surprised they didn’t have two sinks in the small bathroom. Who doesn’t have two sinks? No house worth living in if you see some of the ‘modernised’ ones on this thread.

Don't get the point of having two sinks either.

The times my wife and I need to use the bathroom at the same time can be measured on one hand over a number of years.
Lovely idea, but we live different work lives, different start times and different wake up routines.

Nice, but not necessary.

The times my wife and I need to use the bathroom at the same time can be measured on one hand over a number of years.
Lovely idea, but we live different work lives, different start times and different wake up routines.

Nice, but not necessary.

I'd sooner wait than brush our teeth at the same time like, it'd just feel strange

Me neither, but it seems to be the must have thing. I think it was one you posted where there was one of these half bathrooms down one wall or a bedroom to try and cram in an en-suit. The bog was right next to one of the pillows but despite there really not being space for bathroom fixtures, they made sure they had two sinks in there.

Really useful in the kitchen. Not so much in a bathroom.

Back