Rightmove Voyeurism

Yes , Picture 21 gave me the same impression . I dont like it one bit - completely bland and lacking any emotion or feel from its inhabitants . Those few strings of photos ???
I don’t like that style of internal doors in it. Seems to be quite popular in grey houses now.

The ground floor is 18th century and was originally the stables for North Mill opposite. The two upper floors were constructed in 1846 and connected to North Mill by a second floor footbridge.
Very nice though

Last edited:
Fantastic location but £425k for a 2 bed is a bit pricey for me.

Check out this 2 bedroom terraced house for sale on Rightmove
Walked past it yesterday and was wondering how much it was up for. I'm not a fan. You only really get a view from upstairs through the narrow windows and you wouldn't get any privacy using the outside space. Doesn't help that it looks like a jumble sale inside. Imagine it's a tight squeeze trying to park although I think there is normally a Discovery parked there.

Fantastic location but £425k for a 2 bed is a bit pricey for me.

Check out this 2 bedroom terraced house for sale on Rightmove

It looks like the living areas don't really flow well and everything is just crammed in. It has the F&M hamper though.

Another station one that I really like:

Check out this 3 bedroom detached house for sale on Rightmove

This one is just weird. Must feel creepy with all that frosted glass.

Check out this Studio apartment for sale on Rightmove

and one with a weird floor plan. The shower room off bedroom 3 would be better as a utility room IMO.

Check out this 4 bedroom penthouse for sale on Rightmove

It looks like the living areas don't really flow well and everything is just crammed in. It has the F&M hamper though.

Another station one that I really like:

Check out this 3 bedroom detached house for sale on Rightmove

This one is just weird. Must feel creepy with all that frosted glass.

Check out this Studio apartment for sale on Rightmove

and one with a weird floor plan. The shower room off bedroom 3 would be better as a utility room IMO.

Check out this 4 bedroom penthouse for sale on Rightmove
That last one is really strange. It doesn’t have the living space to be a 4 bed, and if someone is having a shower, you can’t get to two of the bedrooms.

That last one is really strange. It doesn’t have the living space to be a 4 bed, and if someone is having a shower, you can’t get to two of the bedrooms.
Fire hazard too. Alarm goes off and you're having a shower? Got to remember to unlock all the doors before getting out!

Also who'd just have a shower without either also going to the toilet or brushing teeth? Have to do that in another bathroom - that has a shower.

Back