Rightmove Voyeurism

I like that and the potential. But, it’s sold and I reckon a budget of £100k might get it to a decent standard if there’s no problems encountered during a refurb.
Aye, looks like it sold at auction on Thursday. I'd be interested to know what it actually went for as you'd need a fair bit of savings to bring it up to standard. Lots of potential though.

Mrs K wants apartment living in the city, so…..
If money was no object I’d go to some of those big houses in the older areas heading out to the ocean, Floreat or Claremont way. Or one of those secluded ones looking out over the river round Mosman Park. Big bucks like.

Are they done all that stuff round Elizabeth Quay now? Weren’t there apartments going into the Ritz Carlton buildings?

If money was no object I’d go to some of those big houses in the older areas heading out to the ocean, Floreat or Claremont way. Or one of those secluded ones looking out over the river round Mosman Park. Big bucks like.

Are they done all that stuff round Elizabeth Quay now? Weren’t there apartments going into the Ritz Carlton buildings?
Elizabeth Quay is fairly well established now. There are apartments in Ritz Carlton but the time wasn’t right for us personally. It possibly still isn’t for 28 Lyall as we have to realistically wait for the mutt to cark it before we move.

It sounds awful I know. He is 11 so only has a couple of years left; Huskys don’t tend to live much longer than that and we will both be devastated when he does go. But Mrs K has really taken a like to these apartments though. I suppose we will have see what the future holds in the short term.

A few years ago if we had the money, Claremont or Floreat would have been at the top of the list though. As it is, we’ll just stay in the British Peoples Republic of Tapping.

Last edited:
Really upsetting to see photos like them. There are bairns living in that hovel. No f***ing excuse. Bin bags, hot water & a bit of graft could make such a difference.
Two people with two hours to spare could make a massive impact on that place.

Most of us knew kids that never looked clean and stank at school. At that age, we didn't really understand what they were going back to. They were always bottom of the social ladder, the butt of many jokes and each area had a name for them. Scruffs was the common one in Washington. You get older and realise how awful life must have been for them once the school bell rang.

Back