Rightmove Voyeurism

Whenever I see houses like this, I always wonder if they are attainable by normal folk doing a normal job?
I always assume they must be owned by people who have inherited/won large sums of money, or who own a successful business. Or footballers.
Are they really attainable for anyone pulling a 40 hour week with 2.4 kids?
I know people who earn 100k+ and they live in the same kind of houses as the rest of us.

They are if you live down south and are up to your eyeballs in debt or you've inherited from someone who "worked hard" i.e. their house dramatically appreciated

Thats a stunning house like! Euromillions tonight :)

you can change décor. the actual plot it is on and the land, stables etc make it .

been ont he market for ages.. he has owned it for nigh on 30 years
Yeah i read in the paper. I have an obsession with well maintained football pitches like. Mainly due to playing on ploughed fields for years and then suddenly getting the chance to play on a proper pitch makes you dream

Whenever I see houses like this, I always wonder if they are attainable by normal folk doing a normal job?
I always assume they must be owned by people who have inherited/won large sums of money, or who own a successful business. Or footballers.
Are they really attainable for anyone pulling a 40 hour week with 2.4 kids?
I know people who earn 100k+ and they live in the same kind of houses as the rest of us.

Nelly (the one we know, not the shit rapper) had a 5 bedroom house with an indoor swimming pool - in Fencehouses :lol:

Back