Rightmove Voyeurism

I was looking at this one. It's called Gardner's Cottage and looks traditional from the outside, so you kind of conjure up an nice homely country interior which appeals to me. Then it just a complete mismatch of various themes going on inside :neutral:

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45030888.html

That is a very odd place. Strange name 'Gardeners Cottage', for something that I would not describe as a cottage and the garden for over £0.5m looks to be a few yards of turf at the side, with the A167 over the other side of the wall. Does not look like much gardening goes on.

It is a bit like a house in my street that recently got named to 'Southview Lodge'. Not really a lodge, has no particular view unless you count the house opposite and has the windows facing either east or west. You can't see south from it!

fantasic house but bloody hell.. the colour schemes scare the life out of me

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47974311.html

Eugh!

It is hard to know what is going on with that house. Two living rooms, one wood panel and one gold, then you have the two dining rooms, one wood panel and the other...odd. You then get to a very bare modern looking kitchen with a strange sink coming out of the top corner of the worktop. Looks worth spending the money on if you can stop your eyes bleeding while you strip the decor.

Not sure what you mean by toppy but lots of footballers in the prem around London who could afford that sadly.

If they are late 20'/early 30's
Nah. Best part of 20m is a huge amount of cash. If anyone it'll have to be John Terry or someone like that at Chelsea.

Dennis is selling his stake in mclaren too so I put 2+2=5 probably.

Marshalls Park has always been a bit posh for Romford.

Nowhere near as good as Nelmes Way in Hornchurch - proper footballer territory that. All your Wist Hem lads had a gaff there. Used to delivers newspapers to that Geoff Hurst chap. Won the World Cup he did.

Back