Rightmove Voyeurism

it's not too bad actually. the house is fairly elevated, most boats on the harbour aren't that big and don't get too close to the shore. the pool is the least private space. i'd put in a cabana of some sort also to provide some shade/privacy.

What sort of price would a place like that be over there?

Last edited:
Just rules me out from making a bid.
I like this

Burdon Road, Cleadon

That driveway worries me.

It runs between 2 other houses so you cant put a house number at the end of your drive and every time you come and go you are driving past your neighbours living room wall.

Look past the decor it’s only a bit wallpaper.
Looks like it's just MDF strips not panelling, the fake tongue and grove in the kitchen is MDF with a V shaped routed in. Not knocking it, looks nice (subject to colour) but if it's MDF it would be off in 10 mins if you didn't like it, although it would knack the plaster.
https://www.batchellermonkhouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/bmorps-BAT200182.pdf

A historic gem. Full resto needed, and that doesn't come cheap with listed timber framed buildings. I hope someone takes it on.

I would love to have a great hall and throw banquets.
Looks like the local community are getting involved to try to save it and give it a sustainable community interest-based future. Don't know if they'll succeed but a worthy effort

Historic Langney Priory

Last edited by a moderator:

Both very nice in their own way. Top one is lovely despite the questionable furnishing.
Wouldn't want an apartment and I have no interest in golf but that flat is a bit special.

Back