Rightmove Voyeurism

Has this one been on yet? Not my cup of tea like.

Nice if it was near the sea. Always like to go to street view to see the surrounding are however this one just takes me to a terraced row .

Sure I seen some of them up for rent. Not sure if there's was an intention to rent some or it's because they aren't selling.

Must be getting battered by the winds today as well.
Yes theres some up for rent also, sure it was something like £2.5k per month :lol: not quite sure who is daft enough to pay that per month to live in Plains farm:lol:

With the right subtle alterations, that would make a canny pub.
It is a nice building, just does not look like a nice home. I don’t get this trend for massive baths in the bedroom either. I usually have showers, but when I do have a bath I like the room hot and steamy, clear the sinuses, then when you get out, go into the cooler dry bedroom.

It is a nice building, just does not look like a nice home. I don’t get this trend for massive baths in the bedroom either. I usually have showers, but when I do have a bath I like the room hot and steamy, clear the sinuses, then when you get out, go into the cooler dry bedroom.

and no doors on the toilet either. I don't want to lay in bed with poo smells wafting around 🤢

Might need a bit of work...

I remember viewing a house decades ago where the owner had died in a house fire after falling asleep smoking a cigarette. it was open for inspection shortly after and all of her fire damaged furniture, fixtures and clothes were still in the house. it was completely untouched. this included a packet of cigarettes and matches next to the chair that she died in...

Grim. we didn't put an offer in.

You could rent out the room in picture 9 to tv studios.

They hired the hall out for weddings/parties and you could visit the gardens but the company who run it all went bust due to the virus. It's quite sad really.

Back